Feb 10, 2008

Here we are

Hello Boyz,Here we are, ready for this blog, fare away from my ordinary life in Bologna (Where I live in Italy). Blog's goal: experimental of a new way of communication, possibility to update my news and give me a chance to know what I do in the past.I try to write more than I can in English because I consider Italy a little fart (scoreggia) in the world (like my basic English I use to wrote).What else:

I’m the founder of Pinco’s agency located in Italy and active since 2001 in different promotion activities like this (location Motorshow_Bologna_Italy_december 2007):

I simply love Music and play the bass (actually in “Amici di Cheewbecca") and I would like to die smiling playing bass (but not tomorrow!):

my contacts:

Keep in touch!!

Pier


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grande Pier!! Spero che questo tuo esperimento nella "vita da blogger" ti dia tanto quanto ha dato a me in questo periodo...
PS: mi piace Pinco!
PPS: la foto è troppo bella!!!!

Narayan said...

Oh, nella foto sei un gran Gnocco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per quanto mi riguarda non preoccuparti, non sono passato dall'altra parte.

Benvenue dans la comunitè du Bloggers.